Savannah Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents can be unimaginably devastating. This monster of a vehicle can leave a path of wanton destruction in its wake. Injuries and damages can be overwhelmingly severe for a trucking accident, leading to huge financial losses and expenses, and unbearable pain and suffering. Genuine and compassionate assistance becomes necessary during such tough times, and capable truck accident lawyers of the law offices of L. Clayton Burgess stand ready to offer you just that.
Truck Accident Lawyer Savannah
SAVANNAH’S LEADING TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AWAIT
Many factors can lead to trucking accidents and invite deadly mishaps. At L. Clayton Burgess,
leading Savannah truck accident lawyers offer quintessential legal aid to clients to help them
cope with such life-changing damages. From medical expenses and lost wages to future loss of
income and damages due to pain, suffering, and mental distress, lawyers of L. Clayton Burgess
will secure the maximum compensation possible every single time.
REPRESENTING THE RIGHTS OF OUR CLIENTS SUCCESSFULLY FOR YEARS
Our dedicated and experienced Savannah truck accident lawyers are committed to standing up for your rights and fight tooth and nail for your claims. Banking on their years of experience and formidable skills, our teams of attorneys, advocates, paralegals, and secretaries stand ready to take on any kind of case, no matter how convoluted. They will conduct thorough investigations, analysis, and data gathering to build a robust case that’s simply infallible.
IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT OUR SAVANNAH TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEY TODAY!
Don’t Wait to Get Started. Discuss Your Case with an experienced Truck Accident Lawyer in Savannah.
RESOLVE THE TRICKIEST OF CASES WITH OUR ASSISTANCE
- Fatalities of passenger vehicle occupants due to large truck accidents were 2810 and 2757 in 2018 and 2019, respectively.
- The number of motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrian fatalities was 624 and 633 in 2018 and 2019.
- 97 % of the fatalities in passenger and truck crashes in 2019 were occupants of the passenger vehicles.
- 74 % of accidents in 2019 involved tractor-trailers, and 28 percent involved single-unit trucks
- The maximum number of trucking accidents occurred on interstates and freeways (1328 in 2019).
- Trucking accidents can occur out of the blue. While we will never wish any ill upon you, know that if by any chance, you do get involved in one, L. Clayton Burgess is always at your service.
CALL US TODAY FOR AN INITIAL FREE CONSULTATION
Connect with our intake specialists through our business number and discuss your case details in depth. Schedule a zero-obligatory, FREE consultation for further discussion. And, work with the foremost trucking accident lawyers of Savannah on a CONTINGENCY FEE basis, where you pay us only when we win the case for you!