Car Accident Lawyer Louisiana
Our all Louisiana car accident lawyers are experienced and highly skilled. Click on the button below to get FREE legal consultation.
Car Accident Attorneys Louisiana
Unfortunately, car accidents are quite common in the United States. While some of these accidents are minor, thousands of lives are lost every year as a result of devastating crashes. If you drive your car in an unsafe manner, your life can be at huge risk. Therefore, it’s important to follow traffic rules and drive carefully.
Reasons for Car Accidents
- Speeding: When you are in traffic and running a bit late, it’s always tempting to breach the speed limit. However, speeding is one of the most common causes of accidents. Therefore, it’s important to resist this temptation and stay within the legal limits.
- Careless Driving: Some drivers have the tendency to change lanes too quickly. Acting aggressively on roads and over speeding may lead to a devastating accident. To avoid such eventualities, it’s important for you to take your time and remain calm.
- Jumping Signals: This may seem obvious but there’s often constant repeating. As a driver, even if you feel that no cars are coming toward you, breaking the law or not following the signals may ultimately result in devastation.
- Manufacturing Defects: At times, a car accident may happen due to manufacturing defects in the car itself.
When there is a car accident, we consider the losses only in terms of money and time. However, the truth is accidents may lead to years of pain that is both physical and emotional. Medical bills stemming from car accidents may be staggering. Prescriptions, doctors, specialists, surgeries, and over-the-counter medicine bills tend to pile up. It’s important to remember that insurance is not charity. Insurers are in the habit of making money through premiums. Therefore, it’s always better to seek the assistance of knowledgeable attorneys.
Louisiana’s unpredictable weather and substandard roads have led to many crashes and collisions. Moreover, it’s impossible to predict the future. An eventuality may happen anytime due to no fault of yours.
If you’ve become a victim of a car accident, let the Louisiana car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess shoulder your responsibility while you recuperate.
IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, REACH OUT TO US INSTANTLY!
Call our car accident attorneys in Louisiana, LA for a FREE initial review of your case. We work on a contingent basis, which means that our fee is completely dependent on the outcome of your case.
Don’t Delay! You may have a valid claim. Let our car injury lawyer in Louisiana help you get your compensation before the statute of limitations expires!
Don’t Wait To Get Started. Let’s Get Together Now.
Understanding How the Law Works on the Roads of Louisiana
When it comes to automobile accident laws, Louisiana is not different from other states.
WHAT IS NEGLIGENCE?
In a car accident lawsuit, negligence refers to the legal theory under which an injured party can recover its losses. When a party is negligent, it means that they have behaved in a careless or thoughtless manner. In terms of automobile accidents, any driver who fails to operate their vehicle in a safe manner is acting negligently. Therefore, as a driver, you are liable for all the damages.
WHAT IS LIABILITY?
A driver’s negligence is used to prove liability in a court of law. In fact, the party that is found negligent is the one that will be financially responsible for all the losses incurred. In order to determine the liability, a victim or an injured party needs to prove that the other party was financially accountable to them. Based on the particular needs of the plaintiff, a settlement may be reached between the insurance company and the lawyer. Irrespective of which side you find yourself on, it’s always advisable to reach out to experienced attorneys.
WHAT IS LIABILITY?
Not all legal professionals are created equal. Our team of professionals at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess has more than 20 years of experience in handling car accident cases. We have the skills to fight for compensation in the following types of cases:
- Car Accident Injuries
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Single Vehicle Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunken Driving Accidents
- Texting While Driving
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death Cases
HOW DO WE HELP?
Our car injury lawyers in Louisiana thoroughly investigate a case. Our inquiries include:
- Interviewing all known witnesses
- Obtaining medical records
- Obtaining cell phone records
- Getting photos and videos depicting the damage incurred by the victim
- Investigating the background of the victim
Settlement mills get cases settled quickly. They spend a lot of cash on mass marketing campaigns on television and radio. Do not be fooled by bright colors and loud voices. They hide lazy attorneys! These firms often don’t bother to maximize the damages in every case. They may get “results”, which may all be about quantity over quality.
If you ever find yourself in need of a car accident attorney, and you want real results,
Don’t Delay! Call Clay!
If you are a victim of car accident and are looking for a car accident attorney, Don’t Delay! Call Clay!